Vega, an equal opportunity employer, has been growing fast and is proactive in terms of providing state-of-the-art audiovisual solutions to meet the diversified needs of our customers.
We are always interested in meeting highly motivated and skilled individuals interested in working in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment. We currently have one position to fill as listed below.
If you have experience in the audiovisual field or product/solution sales, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are sufficiently qualified we will contact you for an appointment.
Personal data provided by applicants will be used solely for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants who are not being contacted within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applications will be kept confidentially in our file for a maximum period of six months after which they will be destroyed. Applicants may also be considered for other suitable openings within the company.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Facilitate internal project kick-off meetings that includes key participants from the company
- Create and manage project schedules
- Coordinate all in-house activities associated with project execution, including but not limited to: submittals, engineering, fabrication and installation, programming, commissioning, testing and troubleshooting
- Function as the focal point for internal and external project communication and documentation
- Coordinate activities with the client, general contractor, construction manager, and other trades as required
- Provide regular reports of job progress to all stakeholders
- Assist with, or facilitate the ordering of materials upon approval of submittal documents
- Coordinate with installation/operations manager to schedule personnel for installation
- Cooperatively manage and monitor the labor required to successfully complete a project, including engineering, fabrication and installation personnel over the course of the project and communicate (upward) any issues that impact profitability
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required
- Proactively manage the change order process
- Regularly inspect installation work performed by staff and/or subcontractors
- Test, or certify the performance of, installed systems
- Coordinate and/or provide training to client
- Coordinate turn-over of project to service department at the end of each project
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Good time management skills
- Good organizational skills (prioritization of tasks, being able to follow up)
- Multi-tasking (handling multiple projects concurrently)
- Logical thinking skills
- Background in PM or technical fields (IT / AV)
- Native or close to native Japanese language skills. Fluent English a big plus
- PMP preferred but not required
- CTS (Certified Technical Specialist) preferred but not required
- 3- 5 years AV industry experience
For more information
call us on: +81(0)3 4578-3400
or fill in our Contact Form to inquire.